· Wonderfully married 34 years, with two grown godly sons, daughter-in-law, and two sweet grandsons.
· Hold a DMin. in Leadership (emphasis on Spiritual Formation), M.A. in Cross Cultural Studies, plus a Graduate Certificate in Biblical Counseling, from CIU. B.A. in International Relations and Music (double major).
· Have served 35 years in overseas ministry (in three Asian countries), as a pastor’s wife, and international-student outreach leader.
· Currently lead the women’s ministry, direct the English-language choir, lead and help with worship, assist with youth ministry, and teach Sunday School (adult and high-school) in our local church (Chinese Christian Church of Baltimore)
· Soon-to-be certified as a Professional Life Coach, through the Christian Coach Institute.
· Shared in Christian and secular retreats and conferences on overseas ministry, communication, leadership and spiritual formation, both in the U.S. and overseas (sometimes together with my husband).
· Ministered in music along with my husband in various settings (churches, conferences, concerts, coffeehouses, and weddings), including original songs I’ve written inspired by the Holy Spirit.
· Co-authored and published (with my husband) Communicating Like Christ; Praying To God Our Father Using 52 of His Attributes; Who Is A Godly Leader?; and Speaking Beautiful English (2-part Biblically-based ESL curriculum used by universities in China).
· Doctorate dissertation titled Multicultural Churches: How Do They Facilitate Spiritual Growth and Health?
· Am Messianic Jewish (like all the earliest followers of Jesus) and am often asked to share my testimony (a lot like Nicodemus).
· Favorite activities: nature hikes; playing and singing music; swimming; visiting with and hosting friends; cross-cultural exchange; reading; crocheting-- especially when my husband, family, and others join me J
· Top Core Values (Faith in God as the foundation): Relationship; Family; Making a Difference; Authenticity; Creativity